Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 211Register Today!
- Jan 19 by pinayNars02Quote from ceridwynThanks Ceridwyn, I found a place to stay in for a month 10 mins away by tram, its pretty much cheaper and convenient than the backpackers accommodation. Got it 450/month including all bills, own room.There is backpackers in elizabeth street, in the city not far and it is only for 4 weeks, is not that long. You can pay a bit more for single room.
I would be surprised if they are running a January group, as still no sign of their accreditation, since september 30th 012, unlike ETEA, where AHPRA have stated they have extensions and name the groups that have been okayed. Hopefully it is there for february.
With regards to ACFE's IRON intake, yes they did run the January intake as far as I know. The latest news that I heard from their accreditation status was the result will be out by end of this month. All I can do now is to pray that they will be accredited prior to commencement of FEB 18 intake.
Still have not found any classmates here thou. Is there anybody here for ACFE's FEB 18 Intake??? I hope I will hear from someone soon.
- Jan 19 by chelseaxyreneAnyone here under scc?
- Jan 19 by chelseaxyreneQuote from myzz_kartheiserI got a police clearance before I left Saudi. But I sent NBI only from the Philippines since I already stayed in the Philippines for a year before I sent my documents. I think you need to get one from UAE if you are currently living/working there.hi thanks so much.I thought so. It is way too expensive here. Do you need to include NBI? kinda confused, have read the posts, but till now, it is not clear to me.
- Jan 21 by lil_liloQuote from sujisubithank you for sharing your timeline. It gives encouragement to those who have not yet started lodging their application yet. I am one of those who are in this phase. May I ask, which state did you pass your application for AHPRA?hi friends ,
here is my timeline
june 25 ahpra sent me a confirmation of receipt of my application
addtional documents were sent by me on august 12
got my decision letter on november 13
aaon interviewed me on 3rd december
aaon sent me a letter of offer on 10th december
lodged my 456 visa on 18th december
granted today 14th january 2013
flying on 28th january 2013
arrives in melbourne on 29th jan 2013
orientation is on 31st jan 2013
So i am for feb 4th intake
god bless all
Any recommendations as to which state has the quickest response to assessing applications?
Any schools that offer BP that require less than 2 years work experience?
- Jan 21 by noelle1220hi. anyone here for LA TROBE June 2013 intake? I got my confirmation of enrollment last week, looking for future schoolmates. Thanks.
- Jan 22 by yiennahstezukahi im new here, just wanna ask if the certified true copy for each docs would be red ribbon or is it okay to just have a plain certified true copy?
- Jan 22 by marklouiemarcoHi guys. I just want to ask, is it okay to bring canned goods in the check in baggage? Hope you guys can help me