Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 193Register Today!
- Dec 15, '12 by stemcell101Hi all! Anybody who can give a link to medical exams needed and list of schools? Thanks! Would really appreciate it...
- Dec 15, '12 by simonepQuote from moonyen2012Hi, don't expect COA to be sent so early. You may receive it just few weeks prior to the course commencement date and yes do not worry about that too because Offer letter is enough for application of visa. However, you can always call IHNA to make sure that you are confirmed for the desired intakeDoes Anyone here has idea how long a COA can be received from IHNA after paying AUD1,500 enrollment fee?It's been around 2 weeks since I paid.I hope someone can reply.Thank you.
- Dec 15, '12 by simonepQuote from red_hot_chili_oreoFrom my experience I don't think they are strict about the brand names, etc until and unless you have genuine immunization report. For TB you can either do the Mantoux test or Quantiferon test. Its better to do quantiferon test if its available in your place and there are higher chances of having a positive result in PPD. Or if you have positive PPD result though you do not have TB just take some supporting results as chest X-ray to prove that you do not have TB. I had to spend another AUD 45 just because my doctor mentioned the PPD result as positive though the reading should have been negativefor those who had their immunizations for ihna, are they strict about the lot #, brand name, etc? and is the PPD really required? has a postive result ever been a cause for delay? thanks!
I hope this answers your question.
- Dec 16, '12 by yaominghi anyone here for la trobe june '13 intake?
- Dec 16, '12 by yaomingto o SABINENOELLE and jap617
i am for ltu june 5 intake also. can i have your contact numbers? thanks.. i still can't send a pm
- Dec 16, '12 by raprapanyone here may 10 intake at IHNA?
- Dec 17, '12 by yaominghi japs and others for ltu. I still can't send a pm so i'll just post it here. Just want to ask how many days after receiving the loo did you guys pay for the tuition fee and accept the offer? coz i just got settled my finances this time and i'm afraid i may not have a slot anymore. thanks!
- Dec 17, '12 by chelseaxyreneQuote from moonyen2012Just email IHNA. I emailed them about my coa and they sent it to me after 3 days.Does Anyone here has idea how long a COA can be received from IHNA after paying AUD1,500 enrollment fee?It's been around 2 weeks since I paid.I hope someone can reply.Thank you.