Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 179Register Today!
- Nov 28, '12 by markpaulI'm giving up my IHNA Intake on April in favour of the February 2013 from Mercy Health.
Is the $1500 refundable?
- Nov 28, '12 by chelseaxyreneQuote from kitty22Hi there.are you in riyadh?i processed mine in riyadh.i only printed the form.from.their website and i asked someone from.the admin to bring the request.personally to saudi council. I paid through that person. He's an arab though so i think it helped too. Thats how i got mineHi to chelseaxyrene, I got my inspiration from you, since we're both here in KSA. Somehow, I roughly manage my English exam, and now Im facing some problems on gathering required papers for APHRA. I badly need your help.Its my Good Standing, as mandated by Saudi Commission for health specialties, our licensing office here in the hospital ,does not process this paper anymore.I applied the request for Good standing electronically in SCFHS site, then an eleven digit account number was provided, to where I can pay the processing fee for COG. Its said that I pay it via SADAD (SADAD bill code for SCFHS is 129) to any ATM, but I cant.I have 2 ATM cards on ANB and quick pay by NCB (NCB is asking for 16 digit account number), since then I've been trying for couple of weeks now, even I went out alone the other night during sandstorm, to try my luck, still I cant.
- Quote from jemsmany thanks jems. still waiting for her reply though.. when is your intake?email the one who sent you the offer letter form.. then she will verify it to their bank and thus will send you couple of emails like your username and password for the online course, invoice, receit etc..
- Quote from markpaulas wat iv known, NOI'm giving up my IHNA Intake on April in favour of the February 2013 from Mercy Health.
Is the $1500 refundable?
- Quote from Shandy012405about 4 days.. then you can start the online course already.. i only paid the enrolment fee not yet the tuition fee, still finding out the source for that hehe..Hi Jems! How are you? I hope you are well. How is your enrolment? I also passed the online interview and received an offer letter from IHNA. How many days did they replied to you after you submitted back your acceptance letter and paid the tuition fee? Looking forward to hear from you :-)
- Quote from yourprincessmay 31.. yours??
many thanks jems. still waiting for her reply though.. when is your intake?