Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 177Register Today!
- Nov 26, '12 by moonyen2012Bite_me,thank you.I sent you pm.Pls read.
- Nov 26, '12 by marklouiemarcoGuys, anybody here for february intake at IHNA MELBOURNE? I'm looking for my classmates
- Nov 26, '12 by sephTo chelseaxyreneYou can email your case officer, alternatively, you can also shoot them an email through the web inquiry link. I believe one or the other should reply to you, as they have done with me.
- Nov 27, '12 by raprapmark louie, have you settled your accomodation?
how did you do it?
- Nov 27, '12 by marklouiemarcoQuote from raprapI will be staying at my relative's place. Are you for feb also?mark louie, have you settled your accomodation?
how did you do it?
- Nov 27, '12 by marklouiemarcoQuote from raprapLess than a monthgood for you.
nope, im for may 31.
how long did you process for your visa?
- Nov 27, '12 by belle_v2gQuote from gmkerYes it is a conditional letter of offer..i already booked my flight for jan. 5, 2013 and will arrive there on jan.6. Yes, i heard that we need to book a return ticket. My phone isnt working right now.you can reach me thru ym or skype, vitug.annieTO: V2G. ANNIE,
is your offer letter stated for Jan 9, 2013 a conditional letter of offer? did you book you flyt already? did you maximize the 90 days allotted time by the immmigration? when did you book you flyt? coz etea is 87 days duration for the intake. also, did you book for a return as well, i heard that it is a requirement to have back and forth plane ticket. I am calling you in your number? but it;s not working. do you have any contact numbers? please send it to me.. much easier for contact
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Nov 27, '12 by vitamin_nHi. I just submitted my requirements to AHPRA. How do I request for a Certificate of Good Standing from PRC and how much does it cost? Thank you!
- Nov 27, '12 by inevitablehi. i'm trying to complete my requirements for AHPRA but i have a problem with my certificate of employment, i asked my chief nurse about it and they told me that they'll give it to me once i've been in the hospital for 2 years, sad to say, my experience is only a year and a few months.
just want to know if i can submit a photocopy of my contract in lieu of my certificate and just back it up with some letters stating "proof of my employment" from my supervisor?