Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 175Register Today!
- Quote from Eyem8791I...I have applied at unisa for the april intake....
Hello. Me too. I'm for ARNTP, April intake.
- Quote from beauexHi beaux! How are you? Did you receive your confirmation of enrollment? I haven't received it yet.It's good to know, more nurses are bound for UNISA...
- Quote from Eyem8791To beauex, just sent you friend request on fb. Lets chat there instead, your inbox is full again....
Hello Beaux and Eyem8791. Can you please give me your email ad?
- Nov 25, '12 by gmkerTo- VITUG.ANNIE and RJOI25,
I am also bound for ETEA's January 9 intake. Can I have your contact numbers. I have some clarification and inquiries. Looking forward for your response.
- Nov 25, '12 by aubreyRQuote from baros08Hi baros08! I'm also thinking of applying at UNISA. When did you lodge your application?Hi beaux! How are you? Did you receive your confirmation of enrollment? I haven't received it yet.
- Quote from aubreyRHi Aubrey! UniSa received my application last July 13, 2012.Hi baros08! I'm also thinking of applying at UNISA. When did you lodge your application?
- Nov 25, '12 by Eyem8791Quote from baros08Hi baros, ill pm you my email.....Hello Beaux and Eyem8791. Can you please give me your email ad?
- Quote from Eyem8791Hi baros, ill pm you my email.....
Thank you Eyem. I got it. I sent you an email.
- Nov 25, '12 by red_hot_chili_oreo@cummulus! trying to send you another message but your inbox is full! do you have an email add? thanks!
- Nov 25, '12 by red_hot_chili_oreofor those doing the BP in IHNA melbourne renting out rooms, how do you usually go about the payments? is it safe to pay for a bond of about 250AUD prior to leaving the country? how do we know this will be binding and safe? any tips?
how about those who went for homestays? i'm also considering it since the pay includes breakfast and dinner meals already for about 250/wk, but im thinking i might be able to save more if i just do everything on my own. what do you guys think? hope you can share experiences from anyone you know, thanks in advance!