Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 173Register Today!
- Nov 22, '12 by aubreyRAnybody here already taking the bp at UNISA?
- Nov 22, '12 by star17hi guys!
anyone here who had been interviewed by william light insitute?..i would like to know the kind of questions they are asking..
i would also like to know which schools are still accepting applicants for IRON program for early next year's intake..
thank you and God bless!
- Nov 22, '12 by chelseaxyreneHi.for those who got their.loe from ahpra vic.. did you notify ahpra of your decision to do a bridging.course?its written on my.loe that i have to notify.them.and they gave me a deadline. I wrote them.twice informing them.that i would undergo bp but they never replied
- Nov 22, '12 by moonyen2012Yes,you have to inform them before the deadline.Send an email directly to your case officer not thru the web inquiry.I did it and I received reply.Otherwise,it says there that your application will be withdrawn if you do not notify before the deadline.Email adQuote from chelseaxyreneHi.for those who got their.loe from ahpra vic.. did you notify ahpra of your decision to do a bridging.course?its written on my.loe that i have to notify.them.and they gave me a deadline. I wrote them.twice informing them.that i would undergo bp but they never replied
- Nov 22, '12 by moonyen2012I mean,give a ring to the accrediting body which is NMBA not the schools.
- Nov 22, '12 by pinkmarjattheERHi! For those who are considering IHNA melbourne's accommodation, try looking somewhere else. My friend who accepted the offer, regretted it and found another place to stay. They are offering expensive rooms for $3000 for 3 months when we can find a better one at gumtree for $150/week or so. My friend suggested to look a sharehouse in rosanna or heidelberg area. Flatshare & Houseshare in Banyule Area, VIC - Gumtree Australia . For exact directions/ distance to the school, use whereis.com.au . Also, Weekly rental of bicycles are available in melbourne.I tried replying to most of the ads at gumtree but no one has responded yet, so i decided to call the numbers posted and all of them told me that they havent received any of my queries. Its best to call them and ask for their email add instead.Hope this helps .Last edit by pinkmarjattheER on Nov 22, '12 : Reason: X
- Nov 22, '12 by Shandy012405Does anybody here been given extension from AHPRA Victoria? I heard that they are not considering extensions for eligibility letter..kindly share your views..
- Nov 22, '12 by dacuycoyQuote from jap_617I'm from Cebu. No, dacuycoy's just a nick.Hello DAcuycoy..
i haven't started my visa yet.. yah, maybe i'll start to process it next year.
By the way, where are you from? are you in one way or another connected to R. dacuycoy? she's a female and a friend way back high school (S.W.A)..