Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 132Register Today!
- Oct 28, '12 by vanessa2685hi everyone! Re: Polio Vaccine Is it enough to get a certification from your pediatrician that you were vaccinated when you were still a kid or do we have to have the drops all over again? thanks.
- Oct 28, '12 by marklouiemarcoQuote from rowcesNo i'm for the feb intake. I wish i could join the january intake as well haven't finished the online course yet, they say we didnt really have to complete it
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Oct 28, '12 by rowcesyeah you really dont have to apparently but to try to accomplish as much. well, i hope to see you there then cheers!
- Oct 28, '12 by danceinstructorQuote from chelseaxyreneLTU is one of IDP's affiliate schools, you don't have to pay anything. Their service is absolutely free. Once you will be given a slot you must pay your tuition the soonest time possible since their scheduled IRON intake fills up so quickly. The vaccination requirement needs to be completed before your intake will commence, it doesn't have to do in getting your eCOE or offer letter.hi... do you need to pay for anything if you apply through IDP? You were given a slot right? Do you need to complete the vaccines before getting a slot?
- Oct 28, '12 by aila61Quote from vitug.annieI did all my serologies at Makati Med.
Hi aila. Where did you get yours?
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Oct 28, '12 by raprapQuote from vanessa2685i think OPV is not included in the vaccines that we need to finish. only MMR, dtp, hep b, varicella, and flu.hi everyone! Re: Polio Vaccine Is it enough to get a certification from your pediatrician that you were vaccinated when you were still a kid or do we have to have the drops all over again? thanks.
- Oct 28, '12 by pringxoxo
- Oct 28, '12 by briansnowany updates from AAON for Feb intake? no feedback yet...