Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 130Register Today!
- Oct 25, '12 by beauexaila61
hi aila, have you applied already to some hospitals?
- Oct 26, '12 by raprapQuote from teyangthank you. i think its better to have all the required vaccines even though it is repeated so that it would b safe.if you already had chickenpox, you just need a medical certificate from your doctor.
mmr vaccine, 2 doses of vaccination is required, i think the first dose we had when we were young decreases in time.. you also have to make sure that what you had was the mmr vaccine, not the measles vaccine
- Oct 26, '12 by raprapQuote from aila61i dont now what school yet but i am now completing my immunization.hi raprap. are you going to ETEA? i am on my 4th week of the IRON Program here in melbourne. etea is pretty specific regarding immunisations. even if you already had your chickenpox before you have to get a serology for that. also with MMR.
thanks for the reply.
- Quote from drummerracerhello did you receive email from ahpra firstname.lastname@example.org
hi annie! i just called ahpra regarding my appeal and they said they considered my application and i should just wait for 2 weeks for the letter. does that mean they're gonna give my LOE?
- Oct 26, '12 by aedis_aegyptiHow long is the current waiting time for AHPRA-Hobart to reply?
I submitted AGOS-40 to them last month and they haven't sent me any update.
- Oct 26, '12 by aedis_aegyptiHow long is the current waiting time for AHPRA-Hobart to reply? <br><br>I submitted AGOS-40 to them last month and they haven't sent me any update.
- Oct 26, '12 by beauexHi ceridwyn,
Is there a job market for Hemodialysis Nurses with 2 plus yrs experience from the Philippines? TIA