Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 125Register Today!
- Oct 19, '12 by drummerracerDoes anyone here know if CON is still accepting apps for january intake?and if not, when's the next intake? thanks!
- Oct 19, '12 by beauexto briansnow
goodluck on your decision...unisa is waiting for you..
- Oct 19, '12 by briansnowto beauex
are you really going for UNisa?? ahh, I can't decide, Im still waiting for AAON's result, but Unisa e-mailed me again, and sent an SMS with regard to their offer if i'll be accepting it, did you receive one also?
- Oct 19, '12 by beauexto brainsnow
yes, I recieved 1 message yesterday...They want me to pay the TF already...I'm still workin on it...I believe you prefer AAON, am I right?
- Oct 19, '12 by Cris88Quote from jamicCongratz! Looks like we'll be seeing each other and danceinstructor in LTU next year.Just received my visa. Will be going to la trobe uni this january.
- Oct 19, '12 by danceinstructorQuote from Cris88sent you PM Cris88 regarding accommodation in Bendigo.Congratz! Looks like we'll be seeing each other and danceinstructor in LTU next year.
- Oct 20, '12 by bnegrosaHey Guys what are the schools accepting BP programs if you dont reach a 2 yrs experience. THANKS GUYS.
- Oct 20, '12 by chelseaxyreneQuote from sephSent mine june30 and until now no news. Its almost 4 months. I also send mune thru web inquiry but every time i make one i include mu rference no. And when i get a reply its from my case officer. I hope well get a positive reply soonhi chelseaxyrene! i also sent mine to ahpra vic and it will be 3months this week.. this waiting game is getting on my nerves. by the way, how did you get your case officer's email? because i only get the chance to follow up through ahpra's web inquiry link. thanks!
- Oct 20, '12 by beauexbaros08
How's everything going? Did you pay the TF already?
- Oct 21, '12 by chelseaxyreneWhen is the next intake for LTU? IS It may oe june?