Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 123Register Today!
- Oct 16, '12 by marklouiemarcoQuote from bettyboop09My friend works for that companyguys, any feedback from INFINITE VISA? it is a consultancy like of PHILMAN who also offers financing. thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Oct 16, '12 by strwbry_narsQuote from ShaneyneyI feel for you! It is one nerve racking experience and at the same time one that kind of leaves you guessing. I thought I was the only one feeling that way. God bless usI'm done with the interview. I'm not quite sure of the thing they're assessing - communication skills, honesty? They didn't ask a thing about diseases, like what other schools have been doing, which is good, I guess. To be honest, I'm not pleased by the answers I gave out. Not that I did horribly bad, but the interviewer seemed unconvinced with my answers. Hayy.
How about the other guys, did they say you passed right after the interview? Good luck to all of us!
- Oct 17, '12 by drummerraceri submitted my app first week of march this year. i dont have an agent. did everything on my own..havent completed the vaccination bec im still looking for a school ..
- Oct 17, '12 by beauexFor those who took ARNTP, where you guys vaccinated in Australia or you did it here..? Your replies would be much appreciated...
- Oct 17, '12 by jamichi danceinstructor! Good to know I have a classmate here. Was beginning to worry no one from allnurses will be going to LTU. I havent bought my plane tickets yet but Im guessing I should be there on the 9th. Have you found a place to stay already? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct 17, '12 by briansnowTo Beauex
Have you decided already that you'll be going to UniSA? have you paid the tuition? thanks.
- Oct 17, '12 by briansnowto ceridwyn
Ok, thank you for the information.
- Oct 18, '12 by 3739Hello, would like to ask everyone? What documents did you have notarised for AHPRA application? I'm looking for a law office here in Makati who does it in a reasonable price. Any recommendations? Or may I know how much did you shell out for it?
- Oct 18, '12 by briansnowTo beauex
hmm.. I think my interview went well, I guess it'll all go down to the competition, I heard there were a lot of applicants. The result will be released next week... and yeah, I'll decide next week. ergh. goodluck.