Meeting APHRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - Page 117Register Today!
- Oct 9, '12 by annie_v2gQuote from drummerracerYes. Wow, firstname.lastname@example.org
hi annie! i just called ahpra regarding my appeal and they said they considered my application and i should just wait for 2 weeks for the letter. does that mean they're gonna give my LOE?
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Good day guys! I just want to ask your opinion specially those who already finished ARNTP. Is it a good program? Can you give me some advantages of taking it over other programs? I am also looking for nurses who will take ARNTP on April 2013 at UniSa. I just received my offer of admission for ARNTP today. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
- Oct 10, '12 by beauexHi baros08, when did you pass your documents to unisa? i have a conditional offer from them already, but i forwarded already the addtional docs. From what agency are you?
- to ladydee-rn
are you going to take ARNTP? I am planning to have it next year, April 2013.
- hi beauex! i submitted ithe documents last July. Then they sent me a conditional offer. I submitted the required document last September 29. they just sent the unconditional offer yesterday. I'm an IDP student. How about you?
- Oct 10, '12 by Eyem8791Hi baros08 and beauex, are you both for ARNTP april 2013 intake? Im eyeing at it too, i just applied at UniSA online but have yet to submit my docs. How did you submit yours? Online or thru courier? How about your visas?
Am I too late for the april intake if I submit my documents end of this month yet? I hope not....Last edit by Eyem8791 on Oct 10, '12
- Oct 10, '12 by beauexto baros08
aug 10 - AMS sent my docs to UNISA
sept 26 - sent the additional reqs
oct 5 - our HR manager told me that a lady with an Australian accent called to verify if I am really working at the hospital
I'm still waiting for the offer letter, hope I can have mine soon! Congrats by the way...
you can apply online...my agent said the processing time will only take 3weeks with complete docs
- Oct 10, '12 by Eyem8791Quote from beauexDone with online application, UniSA is awaiting for my docs hipefully I can send it within the onth. Have you processed with APHRA yet? Though I know it can come later.....to baros08aug 10 - AMS sent my docs to UNISAsept 26 - sent the additional reqsoct 5 - our HR manager told me that a lady with an Australian accent called to verify if I am really working at the hospital I'm still waiting for the offer letter, hope I can have mine soon! Congrats by the way...to Eyem8791you can apply online...my agent said the processing time will only take 3weeks with complete docs
- to beauex- from what agency are you?
- to beauex again- do you have relatives in South Australia? how are you going to get an accommodation?