Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 228
by Silverdragon102 Admin
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0Feb 14, '13 by JulairoseQuote from beatrix.kiddoI originally applied for June intake but they offered me a slot in August instead. I guess June intake is already full. Good luck!
Hi! I passed last Feb.1 and followed up on the 11th because I received no response yet. They apologized (IHNA) because they were not available for a few days. I received that same e-mail few hours after I sent them a message.
Given your timeline, I'm expecting to receive an offer letter by next week. Did you choose Aug intake or was it assigned to you? I applied for April intake and from the threads I've read so far, I'm afraid I won't make it on that schedule. Anyhow, my eligibility expires in August 2..who know if not earlier, I might be put in the same class as yours.
- 0Feb 14, '13 by beauexQuote from perdidzhi beauex! so you are now ready for arntp this april? good for you..i still have to process my documents, that's why im thinking of joining the october intake this year..
may i ask, how many weeks did it take for you to receive the letter of offer from UNISA? lastly, when did you lodge your application to UNISA for this april 2013 intake? thank you!
it took mine at least 3 weeks to receive their letter of offer, lodged it last august 2012....better gather your documents as early as now
- 0Feb 14, '13 by beauexHi classmates for UNISA's April 2013 intake, do you guys know the date of the orientation? I received an email that it will be on April 8th but in my CoE, the start of classes will be on April 3rd...Hhhhhmmmmm......I'm thinking if they are going to change the date for the start of classes. I'm still waiting, though, for their reply regarding my Qs. If you have any updates, please let us know classmates....Thank you!
- 0Feb 14, '13 by sbeattrixStemcell 101,
ACFE emailed me saying their still open for their APril to July intake 2013. But according to AHPRA website,Do you have any idea about their accreditation?
Program Status: Approved National Board Approval Start Date: 01/01/2013 National Board Approval End Date: 31/01/2013
Also, when did you apply with them? If I apply and paid their application fee of 250 dollars, how many days would i get an loa? would it still be advisable to try and attain an intake that's for april to july 2013? Is it advisable to have less than 2 months alloted time to get a visa?
Hope anyone could help me out. Thank you!
- 0Feb 14, '13 by JulairoseQuote from jemsHi.. I would like to clarify something. Where can I finf the invoice #? I already received the immunisation, visa, accommodation, etc but I cant seem to find the invoice %.
yes it will be sent to you in a separate email together will be sent also an email attached the offer letter,immunizations,visa processing And accomodation acceptance..