Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 212
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0Jan 23, '13 by chelseaxyreneQuote from yiennahstezukaHave your passport and nbi photocopied. Go to the notary public and bring the photocopy and original documents then just tell them you want to.have.them.certifiedi just want to know how to have my NBI clearance & passport certified?sorry i'm really not good with these
- 0Jan 23, '13 by arenlimaQuote from myzz_kartheiserHi myzz..where in uae do you stay? I also reside in uae and finished my bridging program last november 2012, got ahpra registration nov2012 and got interview for job dec2012, now awaiting my 457 visa. Feel free to ask me regarding any documentation process.Can i include bls, acls and pals? Other than i do have seminars with certificates too since it is required here in UAE for our licence renewal. Im just confused on how to present it in the application. So i would include it on my CV?and attach the crtificates as well ?
- 0Jan 23, '13 by cynthia santosQuote from sujisubican i ask if i can look at your CV and CPD that you submitted to APHRA i am near my deadline and i wanted to be sure that Aphra will give me LOE!!!. thank you so much!hi, friends
got my visa today this afternoon. looking for my classmates for feb 4th intake in aaon. God bless everyone
- 0Jan 23, '13 by cynthia santosQuote from chobieRNNo words yet. Still waiting if I'll make it for the April intake. My documents have just arrived at UniSA today so I'm hopeful.
hi chobieRN! i wanted to see a CV sample and a CPD that was approved by APHRA. iam near my deadline for the requirements.and i wanted to be sure can you, if it is ok send me yours? thanks so much.
- 0Jan 23, '13 by joangelieQuote from arenlimahi there, wow that's good. I am currently working here in abu dhabi . Haven't applied to APHRA yet, still gathering my docs. i was just wondering do i need NBI? some have submitted some have not. Kinda confused. I think it will take time to request for an NBI copy here in the Phil embassy (Abu dhabi).Hi myzz..where in uae do you stay? I also reside in uae and finished my bridging program last november 2012, got ahpra registration nov2012 and got interview for job dec2012, now awaiting my 457 visa. Feel free to ask me regarding any documentation process.
Also, to which state did you apply? they say it is faster in victoria. You basically processed your application while you're in UAE? Are you in Australia now?
- 0Jan 23, '13 by joangelieQuote from cynthia santoshi, i sort of finished my CV .Based on posts, i just mentioned there that i have attended CPD's including hours earned. Then i plan to attach my CPD certificates along with my documents to be submitted to APHRA.have you finished your cv and cpd? i cant post message yetLast edit by joangelie on Jan 23, '13 : Reason: eror