Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 190
by Silverdragon102 481,822 Views | 4685 Comments Admin
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0Dec 7, '12 by sbeattrixHi aubreyR,
Apparently, I now have my LOE...so I have to get into the earliest school I can find. Yeah, Miss *** of IDP says there's still slots. When did you apply? I just gave her my docs just this Dec. 5..how about you? Did you apply to other schools? I am still thinking about it. Need advice from people who finished BP from UNISA and other schools...Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Dec 8, '12 : Reason: name removed
- 0Dec 7, '12 by sephQuote from sbeattrixyeah just email your CO to meet the written requirement, you can alsO shoot them an email trough the web inquiry link but they will also forward that to your CO. Goodluck and Godbless our aussie dream.Thanks seph. Good deal of information. But wait, so i should just reply to my case officer now that I will do the BP? so this means i have till dec 5, 2013 validity for my loe..
- 0Dec 9, '12 by ceridwyn GuideHave heard AHPRA have brought in the 1 year experience rule to anyone educated and with no experience in the countries that are not required to do the bridging course.
So if she is from the Phils she may not get past AHPRA and will need to do the BN with credit.
Worth trying first though.
- 0Dec 9, '12 by KrislynciaraQuote from markpaulhello markpaul, its good that you got earlier intake at Mercy Health. I was trying to contact them before but they wouldn't answer, so i just enrolled at IHNA perth. Would you mind telling me MErcy's Tuition fee? thankI'm giving up my IHNA Intake on April in favour of the February 2013 from Mercy Health.
Is the $1500 refundable?
- 0Dec 9, '12 by belle_v2gQuote from red_hot_chili_oreoYou send them an email. I received my request for medicals 6 days after i lodged mine.for those who applied for a 456 visa,
how did you follow-up your applications? starting to worry coz mine was lodged weeks ago but haven't heard from them since. how long does this usually take? thanks a lot for sharing!
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com