Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 127
by Silverdragon102 480,338 Views | 4668 Comments Admin
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
I'm planning to pay the tuition this week, hope everything goes well with the bank...regarding the show money, I still have to let my agent explain why they are requiring me to show proof of funds. By the way, what are your plans wit your accommodation? Any help from your agent?
- 0Oct 22, '12 by danceinstructorQuote from drummerracerI asked the assistance of IDP for my application with LTU. As far as I can remember, these are the requirements that I submitted:planning/ want to submit an app form to la trobe..but i still dont know yet the reqs,where to send,etc. hence the questions. as for the visa, i just wanted to know which would be the most convenient..regardless..
1. Filled School Application Form,
2. Diploma / Completion Certificate,
3. Transcript of Records,& RLE (for BSN graduates),
4. PRC Certification, Board Rating & photocopy of PRC ID (only for RN),
5. Valid IELTS TRF (Academic Module),
6. Resume / Biodata,
7. Employment Certificate (Clinical Hospital Certification for Nursing applicant only), and
8. Copy of Passport page with picture from a valid passport.
Regarding the visa thing, there is another thread for that topic, just post your queries there.
- 0Oct 22, '12 by danceinstructorQuote from mbtaRNWow, Congrats... How bout your LOE is it still valid by the time the June 2013 intake will end?If you're from Manila or Cebu you might wanna try IDP. They're affiliated with LTU and Deakin. I've sent my application through them. Although I wouldn't advice applying for La Trobe if you plan on leaving the first quarter of next year since their slots for the January 2013 intake are already filled up. I was already offered a slot, but for the June 2013 intake.
- 0Oct 22, '12 by Eyem8791Quote from beauexTo beauex/baros08Hello, im planning to go to adelaide aswell, filled my application with UniSA but I have yet to send my docs within the week, you think I can still make it to their April Intake? How long did it take for both of you to get into UniSA? Vey much appreciate your feedbcak. Thanks.baros08I'm planning to pay the tuition this week, hope everything goes well with the bank...regarding the show money, I still have to let my agent explain why they are requiring me to show proof of funds. By the way, what are your plans wit your accommodation? Any help from your agent?
- 0Oct 23, '12 by Eyem8791Quote from beauexThanks beauex... Just got my cert of employment from the hospital so. By the way, do you have aphra already? Would it be wise if I apply for my eligibility when I get there or not... Im hoping to save money on courier, etc.Hi Eye8791I believe you still have a chance.As of the moment it's still open for applicants. If you have complete docs, it's at least 3 weeks.They're pretty fast in giving out results.