Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 117
by Silverdragon102 Admin
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0Oct 9, '12 by belle_v2gQuote from drummerracerYes. Wow, firstname.lastname@example.org
hi annie! i just called ahpra regarding my appeal and they said they considered my application and i should just wait for 2 weeks for the letter. does that mean they're gonna give my LOE?
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- 0Good day guys! I just want to ask your opinion specially those who already finished ARNTP. Is it a good program? Can you give me some advantages of taking it over other programs? I am also looking for nurses who will take ARNTP on April 2013 at UniSa. I just received my offer of admission for ARNTP today. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
- 0Oct 10, '12 by Eyem8791Hi baros08 and beauex, are you both for ARNTP april 2013 intake? Im eyeing at it too, i just applied at UniSA online but have yet to submit my docs. How did you submit yours? Online or thru courier? How about your visas?
Am I too late for the april intake if I submit my documents end of this month yet? I hope not....Last edit by Eyem8791 on Oct 10, '12
- 0Oct 10, '12 by beauexto baros08
aug 10 - AMS sent my docs to UNISA
sept 26 - sent the additional reqs
oct 5 - our HR manager told me that a lady with an Australian accent called to verify if I am really working at the hospital
I'm still waiting for the offer letter, hope I can have mine soon! Congrats by the way...
you can apply online...my agent said the processing time will only take 3weeks with complete docs
- 0Oct 10, '12 by Eyem8791Quote from beauexDone with online application, UniSA is awaiting for my docs hipefully I can send it within the onth. Have you processed with APHRA yet? Though I know it can come later.....to baros08aug 10 - AMS sent my docs to UNISAsept 26 - sent the additional reqsoct 5 - our HR manager told me that a lady with an Australian accent called to verify if I am really working at the hospital I'm still waiting for the offer letter, hope I can have mine soon! Congrats by the way...to Eyem8791you can apply online...my agent said the processing time will only take 3weeks with complete docs