Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 112
by Silverdragon102 Admin
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0Oct 4, '12 by fayeeeQuote from rjoi25I've sent them several emails asking for update but they are not replying. I will call them tom.Hi fayee. Did you already follow-up your application? I also applied to ETEA last July, got interviewed and already paid the tuition fee but until now I dont have the letter of offer yet. I called them few days ago and the lady told me that it has been almost 3 months since they are not releasing offer letters. Im also hoping I could join the January intake because my LOE will expire this April.
You paid the tuition fee but you still dont have the letter of offer yet? Give them a ring.
- 0Oct 4, '12 by fayeeeQuote from In_chickHi inchick! Sorry for the super late reply. I didn't see your post. Anyway, I tried the online test in IHNA. I also considered etea because they have intakes every month I think. Still no updates from aaon too?Hello possible classmate!! As posted by Shaneyney, AAON's interview for Feb intake will not be conducted until around November. Can I ask why ETEA is your second option? Have you tried IHNA?
- 0Oct 4, '12 by erikadiozaQuote from blaisey@ BLAISEYDear aila61,
I'm also waiting for my enrollment approval from my BP provider but I also have a problem about my PPD test. I'm tested positive but my xray is normal. What did you do in your case? did they consider your positive PPD result? looking forward to hear from you.thanks
if you positive for the PPD just have the orig copy of your xray and a certified true copy to show the BP provider that your Normal..
- 0Oct 4, '12 by belle_v2gQuote from rjoi25I submitted my application to etea last week of june, i guess, i forgot the exact date. Had my interview last july 10, letter of offer was dated july 11 and yet i received it july 16.. Since it was sent to my agent first and only forwarded to me. I paid the tuition afterwards.
Hi annie! When did you submit your application to ETEA? Did you pay your tuition first before they gave you the letter of offer? Thanks in advance.
- 0Oct 4, '12 by baros08Hi! May I know what is the required work experience to be eligible for registration in AHPRA? and what is the acceptable work gap? I am planning to submit my documents for AHPRA Assessment but it costs a lot. I am not sure if I have a chance of being accepted because my 2 year hospital experience was on 2007-2009, and that is 3 years ago. Thank you in advance for your reply.
- 0Oct 4, '12 by DreamMeansWorkQuote from baros08I believe AHPRA requires at least 3 months of hospital experience for the past 5 years so I think you'll be fine..Hi! May I know what is the required work experience to be eligible for registration in AHPRA? and what is the acceptable work gap? I am planning to submit my documents for AHPRA Assessment but it costs a lot. I am not sure if I have a chance of being accepted because my 2 year hospital experience was on 2007-2009, and that is 3 years ago. Thank you in advance for your reply.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- 0Oct 4, '12 by ceridwyn GuideQuote from baros08You will have to show AHPRA that you have had continued your professional development these past 3 years, but your other concern should be, what BP schools will accept such a long time out of nursing and how will employers see you?Unless you have had much experience in needed specialties such as theatre, ICU, and/or have post graduate degrees in these, employers especially hospitals will not look favourably on such a long break.Really?But others say I need experience within the last 12 months.Last edit by ceridwyn on Oct 4, '12
- 0Oct 4, '12 by Eyem8791Hi im a newbie here, and im at a lost at the bulk of posts. I just want to know how to go about aphra registration. That's what you need to do first right? Before anything else,e.g. School, visa, etc? Please help. Any specific step i should do to begin myBP sometine second quarter next year will,be much appreciated. Looking forward to any replies... Tu.