Good day all,I'm new in this site ,but following this site since long time,I was told by my colleague if i work in Singapore i don't need to undergo bridging program.My question........
How many years i should work in Singapore in order to avoid BP?
Jan 9, '14
- As far as I am aware the only countries that are exempt for BP course are those below and it was that you must have worked at least 3 months in these countries and of course some countries in the EU after a good argument with AHPRA.
- Also your education is still to be assessed as acceptable by AHPRA and as far as last year was concerned, nursing education iin Malaysia is still not accepted by AHPRA.
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States of America.
- Links from Filipino nurses that have worked in Singapore for many years and still were required to take the BP:
- allnurses.com/nurse-registration/filipino-nurse-who-810529.html allnurses.com/nurse.../bridging-program-australia-556691-page8.html
Last edit by ceridwyn on Jan 9, '14