license endorsement problem- California to Texas Board of nursingRegister Today!
- by pinkcolor Jun 3, '12
i am a filipino registered nurse and with pending license endorsement application to texas board of nursing.
i took the nclex-rn in june 2009 under california board of nursing . i sent in april 2012 an endorsement form to their office enclosing 60 usd cashier's check for my license to be forwarded to texas board of nursing.at the same time, i also sent my endorsement application to texas board of nursing with the fingerprint card,200 usd and finished taking the online jurisprudence exam. i finished also my license verification for my philippine license.but until now, texas board of nursing is sending notice that i have incomplete application.
with regards to this, how can i know the status of my endorsement of license from california to texas board of nursing . what will i do with the incomplete application.i am looking forward to a positive response.
thank you very much.
- 2,526 Views
- Jun 3, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the international forum as nothing to do with working in the Philippines
usually if trained outside the US then CES report is required. Have you checked with the BON whether this is required or not
- Jun 4, '12 by elkparkDo you have an actual California RN license? Or did you just pass the NCLEX as part of the application process for CA and have not yet gotten a license? If you don't have an actual CA license, you don't have a license to endorse and should be applying to TX for licensure by examination. That may be the issue.
- Jul 1, '12 by Silverdragon102
- Oct 19, '12 by maueehi silverdragon 102, have you recieved your permanent license fom texas already?
- Oct 19, '12 by Silverdragon102I have no need for a license from Texas.
- Aug 14 by reginamshello pinkcolor.. i just want to know if you got your texas license already