i'm lost! Please help! | allnurses

i'm lost! Please help!

  1. 0 I just applied my nclex licensure online application and paid $139. I applied in texas. But a friend told me that for international graduates we should apply by paper. When i read the guidelines and eligibility in bon texas site it states their that i

    -if you are a graduate outside the united states and do not have a US social security number you will need to apply by paper and follow instructions

    The thing is i have my US ss number. Does this still apply to me??

    Please help!

    Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
  2. Visit  csan9071 profile page

    About csan9071

    From 'Allen, TX, US'; Joined Jul '12; Posts: 16; Likes: 2.

    2 Comments so far...

  3. Visit  123_y_321 profile page
    I think you need to call them and talk to someone so they can point to the right direction.
    turnforthenurseRN likes this.
  4. Visit  Silverdragon102 profile page
    Moved ot the Nurse Registration forum in World

    Definitely call them but usually if trained outside the US then differnet requirements have to be met

Visit Our Sponsors