Help on Credentials Evaluation Service (CES) order. state transfer?

  1. Ok so i placed an order and sent in my Credentials Evaluation Service reqs. now i want to change state based on the order i previously placed. how can transfer my order? btw. i already paid in full.
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Moved to nurse registration.

    Either try to ring them or put in writing and post to them your request