Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here & would like your two cents regarding my current situation.
I'm a fresh graduate from Australia. Here is my situation:
1. I was required to sit the IELTS exam. I didn't score enough in my first attempt but scored enough in the second sitting.
2. I was required to submit both test reports. In my first attempt, the score on my Test Report Form did not reflect the score on IELTS website. AHPRA is now requiring me to explain why there was a discrepancy & resubmit the original form.
3. I no longer have the original form (stupid me for thinking it was irrelevant now).
4. Basically AHPRA is going to withdraw my application if I can't explain the discrepancy & supply the form. I have contacted Cambridge University regarding the issue & they refuse to supply me with another copy.
5. I am so overwhelmed with emotions right now and clueless on what to do. I feel like my career in nursing has ended before it even began.
Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you.
Can you not get another copy of your results?
Why is the school refusing to give you another copy? I would think you have a right to your own records. I don't know Australian law, but I would contact an attorney, personally.
Usually results go directly from the company doing IELTS to the regulating body. Have they said why they will not issue to APHRA a copy of the first results?
Must Read Topics