Graduate in the Philippines to take NCLEX in California - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 25, '12 by dragon_ladyI suggest you look at some of the threads in here regarding the concurrency issues of the international graduates and couldn't sit for the NCLEx-RN.Since you are a licensed VN,why don't you just take a bridge program LVN-RN or BSN?Good luck on your future endeavors.
- Sep 25, '12 by dragon_ladyQuote from KatherineM730I suggest you look at some of the threads in here regarding the concurrency issues of the international graduates and couldn't sit for the NCLEx-RN.Since you are a licensed VN,why don't you just take a bridge program LVN-RN or BSN?Good luck on your future endeavors.Hi! What's your email? I had a few questions regarding Manila Drs. I'm from San Francisco. A 25 year old LVN in California and I'm interested in finishing my RN degree in Manila Doctors.
- Sep 25, '12 by steppybayQuote from KatherineM730I'm guessing the reason you want to get your RN degree (BSN) from the Phils even tho' you're already a CA LVN and not going the LVN-RN bridge route or the LVN-BSN is due to: (a). the long waiting list (of 2-3 years) to get enrolled and taking a chance it might not happen in that time frame, (b). if you can get into a LVN-RN bridge program in CA, it's going to be very expensive, like in the $10,000 x 2 or 3 for tuition or ??Hi! What's your email? I had a few questions regarding Manila Drs. I'm from San Francisco. A 25 year old LVN in California and I'm interested in finishing my RN degree in Manila Doctors.
Whereas going to the Phils, you can start fairly quickly and for a fraction of the cost of a CA education?
You should realize that attending a PH college at this present time may cause reason(s) for your PH BSN degree to be out of compliance with the CA BON minimum requirements, UNLESS there's been truly 110% that it's been proven with near future PH grads are soon able to pass the CA BON requirements.
Just know you are still at best taking a big chance of getting denied if the CA BON finds one other deficient or flawed course from the PH curriculum, so saving the time and money in PH may be all for nothing.Last edit by steppybay on Sep 25, '12 : Reason: typos
- Oct 7, '12 by mayang143Hi star.. After paying the Cgfns I have to wait for the reply for their requirements ? Pls help thanks
- Oct 7, '12 by mayang143Quote from KuyafernHi fern did u applied in Nevada?hi starleviosa!thanks for the check list. all i need now is for the school to send necessary information to cgfns and have it reviewed. it's a long process but hey, i'll do whatever it takes to get a seat at the exam. guys please be open to working in really kill you. if your willing to go backschool for 2-3 years just to meet the crequirements, b what you must. best of luck to everyone.
- Oct 22, '12 by ernbabjrIs there anyone here tried to call the schools provided by BON for evaluation of their transcripts and planning to enroll again? thanks
- Nov 29, '12 by pidgzhai,., been searching for an ans about requirements in taking NCLEX,., I'm just confused about this arising prob about the concurrency issues n all that stuff,., anyway I'm still a student here in PI,., but about to finish on march(12'),., I'm a resident in hawaii for three years already n planning to move back right after grad,., well I've heard that req's in NCLEX is a per state policy,., do u guys have any knowledge about the new (if there is) requirements in taking NCLEx in Hawaii,., coz I'm hearing that PNLE is one of the req in some other state,., does HI do the same thing? thank u=D
- Nov 29, '12 by Silverdragon102Have you checked the HI BON website? you should also be able to see something on requirements on cgfns website. I don't think there is a problem at the moment with H! as others have recently met requirements
- Apr 11 by ferdzpiHello Guys, does anyone of you know someone who applied at Hawaii for nclex? Do they need english proficiency certification or just the cgfns ces? Thanks Guys..
- Apr 30 by freshgradHi can anyone help me?, Im a fresh graduate of BSN in the philippines i just got back here in CA 2 days ago, and I'm a US citizen, now I heard that its impossible to take the NCLEX here in california not having a local license so i was wondering maybe i can take it in washington state since im planning to move there and live with my brother? can anyone send me the requirements i need? or is it even possible for me to take the nclex in WA?