fr CA to texas endorsement (using passed letter from ca)

  1. i am from the philippines. i passed the RN-NCLEX exam at california may 2009. since i didnt have ssn, i wasnt able to get my permanent license. right now in the philippines, there are a lot of companies hiring as us rn bpo associate and one of the requirements is to hold a us rn license. is it possible for me to endorse my passed letter from california may 2009 to texas. somebody told me that it is possible. is there someone out there who made this process endorsement from california to texas using the passed letter. thank you
  2. Visit reginams profile page

    About reginams

    Joined: Aug '13; Posts: 2


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    It should be possible and many have gone through the process and I think there is something on the BRN website. Usually a small fee