Hi fellow nurses! I am just starting with my NCLEX application process and I am encountering lots of problems
. I tried to read threads but some are outdated way back 06's and made me more confused. So here's the thing. I am a licensed Filipino nurse but currently residing in IL. Maybe you guys can help me...
1. I passed my CES on CGFNS and it said 'Meets all program requirements' and on the status it says 'Waiting for approval'. What does that mean?
2. I also requested CT-NUR at PRC and they gave it back to me after I filed it up. I thought it said do not return to applicant? Can I myself send it to Continental Testing or I don't need it cause my CES report indicates my licensure validity?
3. On the 4-page application form on part III, It was asking how many years in college did I completed, you see I transferred fr 2 different schools
, should I just do the same thing I did on my CES report and only indicate my school where I graduated and my years there?
4. Also, on part III, what should I put on the specialized training? I totally have no idea.
5. On part VII, what should I answer on a-b-c?
6. Lastly, can I get my fingerprint even though I haven't passed my application on CT?
Any answers would really be helpful! I'm so clueless, I needed some guidelines. THANK YOU!!!