Foreign grad.just got BVNPT(LVN)eligibility... - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 14, '12 by Silverdragon102Guys, questions about the NCLEX can you please post in the NCLEX forum under the student tab above. NCLEX 4000 may be covered under copyright laws so please do not break copyright laws by sharing something you shouldn't be sharing
- Oct 14, '12 by JustBeachyNurseQuote from proudpinayNCLEX 4000 is a paid program, you can find it online or at some bookstores. There is a CD-ROM or online only version. Make sure you use a PN version not the RN version to practice for the NCLEX-PN@ dragonlady...kabayan here are the links...
and kabayan do you have link for NCLEX 4000?where can I find it?
- Oct 24, '12 by jpinay28congrats to u kabayan!!! goodluck..im happy for u..godbless u
- Oct 25, '12 by sdee11Hi proudinay!
I am also from Philippines. Just arrived here last month.
I am a registered nurse in my hometown and had a 2 yrs and a 7 months experience in hospital.
Am i going to use the Method #3? the paid bedside experience, does it refer to my previous employer?
I'm sorry kinda lost here
- Oct 25, '12 by proudpinayhi kabayan welcome to AMERICA..just wanna know why will you take the LVN exam?Did CABON deny you application too?
IN BVNPT application you cant use the paid bedside experience because it need atleat 5 years bedside experience...only the Method #3 - Equivalent Education and/or Experience then the fingerprint forms..
If you have any question feel free to ask for sure many of our kababayan are all willing to reply...
- Oct 26, '12 by sdee11Thanks kabayan for welcoming me here I was reading all the post here and found out that some of our kabayan was not qualified. So I am planning to take LVN exam. Another question pls,... the employmnt verification, will I give it to my previous employer in the Philippines? I don' have working experience here yet.
- Oct 26, '12 by proudpinayQuote from sdee11kabayan if you think you have atleast 48 mos.of hospital experience its ok to submitt those form but if you dont have I suggest just use the form with equivalent education only to bvnpt.Thanks kabayan for welcoming me here I was reading all the post here and found out that some of our kabayan was not qualified. So I am planning to take LVN exam. Another question pls,... the employmnt verification, will I give it to my previous employer in the Philippines? I don' have working experience here yet.
- Oct 26, '12 by sdee11ok kabayan. now i understand
i only have 2 yrs and 7 months. so i that not enough for 48 month.
Thanks a lot kabayan