filipino nurse seeking registration to WESTERN australia - Page 17Register Today!
- Aug 25, '11 by jedfortQuote from unadunadthanx! reading the later thread it cost them 1.5 M with curtin uni. i dont have such that's y i opt to do the bridging program tired of student visas as well i got my degree now in UK but i want to move in Au.10,000 AUS $.Oh btw,the original poster took the Conversion Program at Curtin University, If I'm not mistaken she already graduated last july .
- Aug 25, '11 by jedfortif anyone knows here how to apply what sort of visa will be applying to do the BP in Au but currently in the UK please share ur experience.... it would be highly appreciated. thanx!
- Jun 4, '12 by mariakarlahi lime12..wil curtin accept me for BSN course even if i dont have experience here in d phils.?..do i need a letter from NMBWA or i can direct apply to curtin..i hope you cou;ld help me..
- Jun 4, '12 by mariakarlahi terdjay.will curtin acccept me for BSN course even if i dont have experience here in the phils.?can i apply directly to curtin?
- Jun 11, '12 by kire320how long does AHPRA-WA release the eligibility letter to take the bridging course?