endorsing (expired) CA license with out SSN

  1. 0
    Hi, I have a license in california ,i have my license card and certificate and was expired last july 2011. Is there any way that I can endorse it to another states even I dont SSN. Thank you.
  2. 255 Visits
    Find Similar Topics