Denied by CABON now to take LVN.. - page 38
by kayakoto | 98,693 Views | 583 Comments
Can anyone help me here,im planning to take the LVN exam because I just got denied by CABON because of the concurrency issue..I just want to know: Method #3 – Equivalent Education and/or Experience(the PAHARMACOLOGY course)do... Read More
- 0Mar 9, '13 by idreamtobeaNURSEQuote from dragon_ladyhi dragonlady and everyone here.. i just took my nclex vn and i checked the pvt trick and it says our records indicate..contact the board... does this mean i pass?I used Saunders 5th Ed(RN) for my content,Kaplan on demand,NCSBN learning ext,exam cram and I used Saunders PN(pink)for my practice questions.After you finish and understand well your content,practice lots of questions at least 100-200/ day and read,understand the rationales..Good luck
- 0Mar 14, '13 by steppybayQuote from Halen21Please re-read the first section of my comments (go back to my March 9th comment).....it's STRAIGHT from the BVNPT own website....the BVNPT does HAVE a CONCURRENCY RULE!! So that means at any time and day or month or year, the LVN requirement can be ENFORCED and without any prior notice as it's CLEARLY stated in their website and somewhere in their policy.waaah where did you get this info?
In fact, it's the very LAST section of the possible unapproved nursing program of the BVNPT website.
I was asking the other poster with a friend inside the BVNPT if she knows if there are any plans to one day do what the CA BON has been enforcing.
Get in your applications quickly and pray they don't start closing off this door also into CA.
AGAIN..here's that link....CLICK HERE: http://www.bvnpt.ca.gov/education/un...programs.shtmlLast edit by steppybay on Mar 14, '13 : Reason: ++ info
- 0Mar 16, '13 by rstamaria2011hello dragon lady, btw im ron, nurse from the phi too. just got a letter being denied by BRN. so i decided to take the lvn route, if you don't mind can i ask u a question?? since i dont have a employment history/ verification, do i have to pass the form or just leave it blank. and what is nursing experience form? thank u kabayan hope u see this msg. god bless
- 0Mar 26, '13 by lucus_clyneQuote from areesh23My classmate just got her nclex-rn in florida, waited for 4 months and passed this february. Now, she's working as RN in florida. Also, my other classmate applied for NCLEX-RN in New Jersey, just don't know if she already got it.Batch 2012, still no update with the NCLEX RN application?
- 0Mar 26, '13 by steppybayQuote from lucus_clyneThat's neat and quick that your classmate is working as hospital RN! It can happen and good news with the gloomy job market.My classmate just got her nclex-rn in florida, waited for 4 months and passed this february. Now, she's working as RN in florida. Also, my other classmate applied for NCLEX-RN in New Jersey, just don't know if she already got it.
- 0Mar 26, '13 by lucus_clyneQuote from steppybayYes, it is indeed a good news. It gave me hope and I hope that others will not give up on taking the nclex-rn to other states.That's neat and quick that your classmate is working as hospital RN! It can happen and good news with the gloomy job market.
- 0Apr 1, '13 by idreamtobeaNURSEQuote from dragon_ladyhey i just got my official result im so relieved.. thanks to you and everyone here i used to talk to and thanks for encouragement. thank god!Congrats nurse!That's a good pop up.
to anyone here thats planning to take pn test just study sudy and you will achieve it!
im going to look for job im open to anyone here to give me job now as lvn? lol