Denied by CABON now to take LVN.. - page 32
by kayakoto 94,663 Views | 572 Comments
Can anyone help me here,im planning to take the LVN exam because I just got denied by CABON because of the concurrency issue..I just want to know: Method #3 – Equivalent Education and/or Experience(the PAHARMACOLOGY course)do... Read More
- 0Dec 19, '12 by dragon_ladyQuote from zhapper2002Wow!im so happy for you.How long did you wait before they post your license number and name online?I checked the BVNPT site today and seen my name! yey maybe the hard card will arrive in the mail next week I can now apply for jobs since some of the facilities that Im applying for checks license thru online verification (bvnpt's website)
- 0Dec 20, '12 by waitingstillwaitinghi zhapper2002! I emailed the International Analyst, and he said that even if I try to endorse my RN license from Oregon, that the result would still be the same. I would still have to go back to school and "complete my deficient subjects". Congratulations to you btw! at least I know that it's possible, and that they wouldn't immediately send me rejections letter.
- 0Dec 20, '12 by zhapper2002Quote from dragon_ladyI waited for a week before they post my name on the bvnpt site. Been tracking if they encashed my check already and when they did, my name appeared as check it. Thank you. Did you see your name as well? as of today?Wow!im so happy for you.How long did you wait before they post your license number and name online?
- 0Dec 21, '12 by steppybayQuote from zhapper2002You two guys should have no problems getting a job: zhapper2002 don't you have your Bay Area DON connection and dragon_lady has a sister already working at a SF Kaiser.Oh that's why. Hope they're gon' process your license number soon Our next stop would be, JOB HUNTING! haha Which is tougher than passing the nclex
You guys may be the first PH grads in a couple of years who can get a true hospital-hospital job (versus nursing homes or LTC or SNF places, nothing wrong with those jobs, just I think that the hospital is really the most PH grads preferences today). Good luck all!Last edit by steppybay on Dec 21, '12 : Reason: spelling and added info
- 0Dec 22, '12 by zhapper2002Quote from dragon_ladyI sent mine on December 10. Then by December 18, I saw my name on BVNPT website. And 4 days after, which is today,I got my license. Didn't expect to get it in the mail today. Oh yeah, time to get a job. I applied in some facilities already but got no calls yet. haha Did you see your name on BVNPT site today?Wow!im happy for you!Time to get a job.When did you send your license fee?