Denied by CABON now to take LVN.. - Page 12Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by nursewholikesnursingno, this guy did! kayakoto! haha! we can do this!
- Jun 15, '12 by neighleen10hi dragon lady
can you please give me some advice. im a bsn grad in the phil and im having a delemma whether to take nclex or lvn exam. i've been reading some blogs about foreign bsn grads not able to have their eligibility because of their cases.
- Aug 14, '12 by iamtacchey everyone! im also a graduate of BSN from the philippines. so i am not yet denied by CaBON. My application is still processing..BUT! i am definitely expecting that they will reject me. why? i have incomplete cases..(2 cases) and i read about the "concurrent" thing. So, i am planning to take the LVN exam.. anyone who did it? can anyone tell me the steps?.. thank you so much kababayans! God bless us all!
- Aug 17, '12 by areesh23to apply for LVN, do I need to include the Record of Nursing Experience (55A-3)?? I don't have any experience, I just graduated this April. thanks...Last edit by areesh23 on Aug 17, '12
- Aug 17, '12 by iamtacchi ! i just want to ask if you have to be a registered nurse in the philippines if your applying for LVN? im also planning to apply to take the exam.. since i have a gut feeling that caBON will deny me.. thanks !
- After 4 months of waiting,Thank God i finally got my eligibility letter to take the NCLEX-PN.God bless us and good luck!
- Aug 20, '12 by retetestisdragon lady: did you submit the declaration form??
- yes i did@ retetestis