declaration of nursing education and or licensure - Page 13Register Today!
- Jan 27 by dragon_ladyQuote from Dd2nzWhat do you mean 2 forms?Declaration has only 2 pages and you have to submit both.Hi mate do I need to pass this 2 forms with me?or just nursing declaration don't have any experience yet except my RLE back in college.
- Jan 28 by Dd2nzNursing declaration education and nursing record experience.shall I submit this 2 different forms?. Thank you.
- You meant record of nursing program?Record of nursing experience is applicable if you had at least 24 months or 2 years paid bedside experience in a tertiary hospital.
- You have to send the record of nursing program and if they send you the declaration of nursing Education/license,fill it out send it back too.
- Jan 28 by Dd2nzThank you mate help appreciated. Godbless...
- Quote from Dd2nzYou're welcome .Good luckThank you mate help appreciated. Godbless...
- Jan 30 by ekaiHello again. I talked to our dean and she passed me to the lady who was doing the nclex applications from our school. So she was asking as to how to breakdown (the format on breaking down) those subjects that are integrated, and how to come up with the 2880 hours. Can I get a feedback as to how your schools did yours? We from feu are having a hard time getting our requirements done due to the integrated subjects and total nursing hours. Thank you so much!
- Feb 3 by luckyone2012Hello mga kababayan! Im processing my application to the Lvn board and presently here in cali, for the live scan fingerprinting do i have to fill up a form? What did you do to acquire the live scan fingerprint? Thanks in advance for the help.
- Feb 3 by Dd2nzYes you to have to fill up the form and bring it with you when you do your live scan and They required 1 valid government ID.good luck
- Feb 10 by zhapper2002Quote from luckyone2012Just download the live scan form from the BVNPT website (you applying here in Cali right?). Make sure you got three copies Then go to a UPS store then you're good to go! Don't forget to bring an ID ok?Hello mga kababayan! Im processing my application to the Lvn board and presently here in cali, for the live scan fingerprinting do i have to fill up a form? What did you do to acquire the live scan fingerprint? Thanks in advance for the help.
here's the link: