CVS-NY missing request - page 9
by mistydawn 11,806 Views | 85 Comments
Good day. I'm starting to get worried about my CVS-NY application. Its either CGFNS is sending the request to a wrong address, or things keep getting lost in the mail, or my school is not processing the transcript request from... Read More
- 0Oct 24, '13 by dzidzormQuote from gradnursenhi chokyali and all,
after following your suggestion, cgfns has finally received my tor. however, i got notification of school incomplete school from cgfns with the following more details:
1) date of birth was not provided.(i assume it must be missing in my tor)
2) a valid signature was not provided.(?)
3) a valid seal was not provided.(?)
i need to ask my registrar to send my tor again with above correction. actually, i already asked cgfns about this ..but we all know how their response is. i am really freaked out with cgfns and their monopoly. anyway......hmmm...
my tor was mailed to 3600 market street, suite 400 philadelphia, pa 19104-2651 usa via fedex.
please help me to get over with this ...
thanks a lot...
hi, gradnursen, I am having the same problem and want to know what you did after you were sent that mail, my transcript doesn't have a date of birth on it also. Hope you get back to me as soon as possible. comment from any other person will be appreciated as well.
- 0Jul 3 by Miles0920@chokyali and gradnursen
did you wait till the 180 days is over before you requested for the TOR from your resoective schools? How about the date in your verification of academic record form, is it necessary to be the same date when you forwarded form to cgfns? Or no bearing if you date it using the current date? Thanks
- 0Jul 3 by Ademumirolacgfns service sometimes could be funny, i also had a similar problem, they actually sent my form to a school of nursing close to my university and called cgfns several time and they told me it was my school they sent it to. i just decided to call the school of nursing close to my school if they receive any form from cgfns bearing my name so it was the school that sent the form back to my school. if there is any nursing school close to your nursing school you could give them a call. when the cgfns people make mistakes they never agree they do.