CVS-NY missing request - Page 8Register Today!
- May 6, '12 by Silverdragon102timing has a lot to do with how quickly CGFNS sends out their requests and how quickly they are returned. We have seen people post it took a few months for their school to receive anything from CGFNS. CGFNS will forward everything sooner if they receive everything in a timely manner however with what people post on here you are looking at 6-8 on average. NY meet only once a month to discuss International trained nurse applications so depending on when they received your paperwork and application
- May 7, '12 by gradnursenHi Chokyali ..
Thank you very much for your help. Finally, my college is going to mail my TOR to CGFNS tomorrow. My only concern for now is that is there anything my college need to send to CGFNS aside from certified copy of my TOR? I heard on CES , CGFNS do send another separate form for college itself to fill and College is required to send that form too together with TOR.
Hope to hear from you..Its kinda urgent..
thanks a lottt...
- May 8, '12 by gradnursenthanks a ton
- May 26, '12 by gradnursenhi chokyali and all,
after following your suggestion, cgfns has finally received my tor. however, i got notification of school incomplete school from cgfns with the following more details:
1) date of birth was not provided.(i assume it must be missing in my tor)
2) a valid signature was not provided.(?)
3) a valid seal was not provided.(?)
i need to ask my registrar to send my tor again with above correction. actually, i already asked cgfns about this ..but we all know how their response is. i am really freaked out with cgfns and their monopoly. anyway......hmmm...
my tor was mailed to 3600 market street, suite 400 philadelphia, pa 19104-2651 usa via fedex.
please help me to get over with this ...
thanks a lot...
- Aug 15, '12 by jenxxI need to ask something again regarding my CVS.. My Order Status is Ready for Submission which means "All required items have been received, or the time limit has exceeded 180 days for receipt of all required documents and a report will be prepared and submitted to the NY State Education Department." Unfortunately, the status of my Transcript Validation Form from my college is Waiting to be Received. So that means it has exceeded the time limit of 180 days and still they're not yet receiving anything from my school. I asked my school about it and they said they didn't receive anything from CGFNS. Now I'm worried because I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me regarding this? Now, I'm planning to submit the forms needed in NYSED and pay my application fee because I have not yet submitted anything there. Will that be ok? Or do I need to fix first my problem in CGFNS?
- Aug 15, '12 by Silverdragon102everything will be submitted to NY BON and they will make a decision.
- Aug 16, '12 by jenxxThanks for the reply Silverdragon102. Do you think I should do my application in NYSED now?
- Aug 16, '12 by Silverdragon102If you haven't already done so then I would say yes