Confused what to take in IELTS Confused what to take in IELTS | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Confused what to take in IELTS

  1. 0 Anyone who can help me!
    I'm going to take IELTS soon! But I'm confused what to get GENERAL or ACADEMIC? I got here in us last year using FIANCÉ VISA! I'm confused why would I choose the ACADEMIC OR GENERAL! Thanks for the help'
  2. 5 Comments

  3. Visit  Silverdragon102 profile page
    #1 0
    Does it say anything on the state BON website?

    Moved to Nurse Registration in World as requirements will differ from US trained nurses and many don't know requirements
  4. Visit  inchii profile page
    #2 0
    Silverdragon is right, it should be listed in the BON website. Usually it's Academic.
  5. Visit  osi2011 profile page
    #3 0
    The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in*universities*and other institutions of*higher education*and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country.The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain*work experience, or forimmigration*purposes.
  6. Visit  osi2011 profile page
    #4 0
    ^^^Direct quote from Wikipedia; hope this helps
  7. Visit  NHIE profile page
    #5 0
    Thanks guys