CGFNS-CES without local boards.Register Today!
This is a discussion on CGFNS-CES without local boards. in Nurse Registration, part of World Nursing ... hello, i just would like to ask if i can apply for cgfns and be approved even without taking the...by darts_888 Jul 21, '12hello, i just would like to ask if i can apply for cgfns and be approved even without taking the local board exam in the Philippines? i am an american citizen, so basically, im not eligible to take the local boards. please tell me what to do.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=760869©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 546 Views
- Jul 21, '12 by Ginger's MomBest to check with the Board of Nursing you are applying for, some require it while others don't.
Hopefully the concurrency issue won't effect you.
- Jul 22, '12 by darts_888What concurrency issue? Sorry wasnt aware
- Jul 22, '12 by Ginger's MomI suggest a good read on this forum many states are not allowing recent grads to test due to the fact clinical and theory is not completed at the same time
- Jul 23, '12 by steppybayQuote from darts_888http://allnurses.com/nurse-registrat...ml#post6727527What concurrency issue? Sorry wasnt aware
But not sure if Washington is the state or the one in DC?
- Jul 23, '12 by darts_888Really?? Wa have a concurrency issue??