CGFNS CES report forwarding
- 0Sep 7, '12 by KuyafernHey guys, so I applied for Nevada and I was planning on applying to another state in a couple of months. I was looking at the CGFNS website about this.
I already have a completed CES Report, and now want to apply to a different board of nursing (havenít licensed in any state yet, so canít endorse over to other state). How do I have this report forwarded to the other state?
First check with the board of the new state to ascertain if they will accept a CES Report. They might require the Certification Program instead, in which case, they will not accept a CES Report. If the state accepts a CES Report, you simply need to apply for a re-evaluation of the Professional Report.
So the website says that I need to have my CES re-evaluated again. I was kind of confused cause I thought I could just forward my CES report to the other state. Or am I wrong. Does CGFNS CES evaluate our credentials according to the requirement of the state or they just evaluate it in general and forward it to the state?
So I called CGFNS and spoke to someone about this. She said that i don't need to have my credentials re-evaluated and I'll just have to foward them.
Anyone tried to apply in a different state? Did you guys have to order a re-evaluation or did you just have CGFNS forward the current CES report? Thanks in advance guys.
- 0Sep 7, '12 by KuyafernJust an update guys the state that I'm planning to submit my papers to said that they accept any CES report. As long as it is the course by course. I don't know why the CGFNS website said I had to get it re-evaluated. Maybe other states require it to be re-evaluated after a certain period.Last edit by Kuyafern on Sep 7, '12 : Reason: add info
- 0Jan 10, '13 by woodrose24Good day everyone!
i just want to know exactly what will i need to ask CGFNS to do to forward my existing CES REPORT last September 2012? I want to forward it to Hawaii State Board of Nursing. I'm also confused between forwarding it or re-evaluation? Please let me know, any idea might help. Thanks a lot!
- 0Jan 10, '13 by KuyafernHi woodrose24, since your CGFNS was from September 2012 then I think you will need to order the re-evaluation. I've read a couple applicants forward their application from NV to Hawaii. Re-evaluation takes around 10 days if you order the expedited service. It took them around a month before they received their eligibility from Hawaii.
- 0Jan 4 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminQuote from smangaoangCheck CGFNS website as instructions are there plus how much you have to pay to do itHello! I received my CES report last January 10, 2013 and I am planning to forward this report to the Hawaii Board of Nursing too. I am not yet licensed in any state so there are no changes in my credentials. What should I do to forward my CES report?