California NCLEX-RN passer w/o SSN wanting to apply for NY license:STEP BY STEP - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 19, '12 by huwie_oreHello jas hows your CVS going? Does prc mailed your license validation form already?
- Jan 19, '12 by huwie_orekeep me posted jas, we're on the same cvs status..
- May 21, '12 by rncocoIm in the exact same situation as you. I have a question though...
after accomplishing all the steps you've listed, will that lead to a license already? do i still need to undergo visa screen after doing all these?
thanks so much
- Quote from rncocoIf you are the main applicant for immigrant/work visa the visa screen is still requiredIm in the exact same situation as you. I have a question though...after accomplishing all the steps you've listed, will that lead to a license already? do i still need to undergo visa screen after doing all these?thanks so much
- May 22, '12 by rncocoSo the visa screen is needed ONLY if I already have a sponsor for my working visa? Will all the steps listed in the first post will lead to an NY license? Or is the visa screen the last step for gaining an actual license number?
- Visa Screen Certificate has nothing top do with getting a license, it is something required federally when you have your interview for a immigrant/work visa if you are the main applicant
- May 22, '12 by rncocoIf i am registered in 2 countries, do i have to fill out 2 verification of registration forms for each country? Thanks
- For what? If applying to state BON then generally yes you need to provide verification to all countries where you hold a license. If for vsc then they only want a pass in either NCLEX or CGFNS exam
- May 24, '12 by rncocoIn applying for CVS.. in my understanding, they verify that your documentation are correct, so they would need the actual registering body to send the documents. is that right?