CA BRN new requirements for NCLEX RN international students - page 49
I had already registered online in Pearson Vue but I think I'm not yet eligible to take the test. Is there an expiration date for my registration at PV? I received a letter from CA BON requesting for new requirements such as:... Read More
- 0Aug 8, '12 by lloishea & cashe:
good for you and nice to hear about that.
care to share how u did on your application,
i want to take nyc or whatever states what is important is
i can have a license then move to other state rather
than waiting for BRN-CA. i have'nt denied yet, they were
just asking me for additional requirements but i wont waste time
because it's impossible to meet the concurrency requirement.
pls i really need help. additional concern is i dont have local license from
the country i was educated because i have no plan of working there.
i really need ur help guys.
it will be appreciated if you will share.
thank uLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 8, '12 : Reason: ToS Tagalog removed
- 0Aug 8, '12 by mjhay@retetestis..i mailed my declaration of nursing education and record of nursing program to the BVN july 9, i phoned them a week after, and the BVN evaluator told me that it takes 6-8 weeks for them to response...so, its been a month now haven't receive any mail from them, yet i hope that it is my ATT that i would receive this time..
- 0Aug 9, '12 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from lloiEach state has their own requirements so best check out each BON website. CGFNS exam is only required by a small handful of states at the moment. Generally if English is required then it must be submitted asap and eligibility will not be given without it
if i'll take the test to other states, what are the procedures?
do i have to take the cgfns exam? can i take the cgfns prior to passing the english exam.
- 0Aug 10, '12 by steppybayQuote from retetestisSeek and ye shall find.....@ mjhay
can you describe me what the declaration of nursing education is? TY =)
- 0Aug 11, '12 by kewlNursetobeHi everybody,
The last time I posted here was 2 months ago because after sending and waited (for 3 weeks) my re application and didn't receive any mail from BON I started to search and came across this thread. Upon reading I became worried, I even tried asking some of the members here for help. So my family just moved here in CA, and last week I decided to call BON to ask the status of my application and to my surprised that they told me " it was sent out last May 15" .. I asked them if they can send a copy to my new address but they told me to pay $30 just for the copy so I told them that I'll just register directly @ PEARSONVUE.
2 days after that conversation I can't stop thinking "what if I paid PEARSON then found out that I'm not eligible?" So to have a peace of mind I called them again and thank GOD the operator was so nice and told me that she will just print and send it out. And now it's official.. I just got the copy of my eligibility
I just want to share this to all of you my fellow Kababayans and wish everybody Goodluck and God Bless for whatever solutions you guys have esp for those who's application s denied by the BON.