CA BRN new requirements for NCLEX RN international students - Page 103Register Today!
- Mar 21 by orchidgeeQuote from killerbeeI guess so but I saw a two of my or cases on a different sem but I saw that sem was a summer class and was still part of med surg. I read Mary Ann Hogan from cover to cover it was so helpful and pda. I also have some review materials im trying to sell pm me for the details
Congratulations! hope you find a job as soon as possible If you don't mind. may i know where did you finished your BSN and what year did you graduate?
- Mar 21 by killerbeeThank you! I just scheduled my bls then we'll see I graduated from Makati Med '09
- Mar 25 by MisshanibeeHi! I've been reading some of the posts on several forums about the new concurrency policy of CA BON and I was wondering if I had any chance to get an RN license here in Cali. My situation is that I'm an international grad (Phil) and a recent immigrant. I passed NCLEX RN for CA in 2007 but was unable to get a license because I didn't have an SSN that time, so I endorsed it to NY in 2010 and they issued me a license in 2011. Now that i'm here in Cali with an SSN and all, I tried applying for licensure by endorsement and they told me I should change my application to licensure by examination, so I did. Does anyone have the same situation as mine? Or does anyone know what my chances are of getting issued a license?
- Apr 9 by vilma13Hi there!!! Does anyone in here tried Texas? I wanted to try, i visited there web but i was just wanted to know if anyone done there and how was it?Thanks...
- Apr 15 by vilma13hi there Orchidgee! I want to try Fl also, can u help me how do i start since u done with it pls..I submitted my app. 4 LVN also last Feb.25 but untill now no idea when will i receive reply frm them, I'v been trying to call but no one pick up the phone,anyways while waiting I try other state..Thanks!!!
- Apr 17 by Kkimmy08Quote from vilma13Hi i applied for Texas and i'm still waiting for my evaluation from eres, once that is done in 3-6 weeks time i'll recieve my ATT. My friend recently passed the Nclex rn there, and we're both in California. We might move there and study the deficiency subjects that tha CA BRN are asking from us.Hi there!!! Does anyone in here tried Texas? I wanted to try, i visited there web but i was just wanted to know if anyone done there and how was it?Thanks...
- Apr 17 by bradycardicWho graduated in March 2012 from the Philippines? Reply here thanks.
- Apr 18 by areesh23Me! Batch 2012!