CA Board of Nursing - Page 10Register Today!
- Jan 19, '12 by melai12Quote from elvinzethats right elvinze! someone should speak from the philippines/ched about this issue. we should address this problem to our school as well for the sake also of the future applicants in our country. we need to do something here guys.hi! i also received a letter that the bon sent you. i'm a retaker. you know what? the analyst told me the same thing about nursing school in the phillipines. and it's really offensive and discriminating! i think and hope that somebody from the philippines/ched should act on this issue. something wrong is really going on in here.
the bon suggested to continue my education here in ca for a year or i can take the license for lvn or go to other state where the cgfns is the one verifying the credentials because they are not as strict as cabrn. i chose to move to other state. i don't wanna waste my time and i don't want go to school right now. i need a job. that's why i decided to move, cause i think that will be the most practical thing for me to do.
- Jan 20, '12 by Silverdragon102Please do not name people like analyst here on the forums
- Jan 23, '12 by NarsfrompinasAnother letter from BRN which did not approved the OB and RLE which are supposed to be taken "concurrently". THIS IS SUCH A SAD TREND OF THE NEW FILIPINO APPLICANTS (who were educated in Phils).
- Jan 24, '12 by Narsfrompinasany updates from your application?
- Jan 24, '12 by jeffBSN[color=#333333]i am currently having the same problem, i failed the nclex rn 3x in california, when i re-applied for the exam i got a strange letter asking for my clinical cases, when i complied with all the reqs they asked me for after 2 weeks i got another letter stating "i do not meet the minimum requirments. and they asked me to enroll in a california accredited nursing program. now im confused what to do next, i have been trying to call the boards but they keep telling me to comply since this has been a new issue and change of rules in the cali brn. its been a tough year for me working full time as a care giver here at the same time reviewing for my nclex rn, im supporting myself and dont have enough time and money to re-enroll in some nursing programs again. i really want to consider taking the lpn exam in cali. is this still possible? my cousin did the same thing 2 years ago. gven the stuation i am a bsn graduate of 4 years in the philippines swu. cebu city. and i am a permanent resident for 10 years now and i have a ssn. i did not take the nle back in the philippines because i was going back to l.a right after grad. i tried calling the bvn if ican take the lpn exam but their phone lines are too busy. any advice? i dont mind becoming an lvn at all. its about being practical these days, if i can make 22 an hour im happy with that.
southwestern university graduate here class of 2009 cebu philippines
- Jan 24, '12 by daffodilovesent you an email..i fell you :-(
- Jan 24, '12 by daffodilove*feel