Bridging Program in Australia - Page 61Register Today!
- Feb 8 by sephhi everyone, i just want to ask if we need to pay the full tuition fee of the school before lodging a 456 vis or do just the certificate of admission from the school is enough? TIA.
- Feb 8 by sephcoleenchu428, ive sent you a pm.
- Feb 9 by sephineHi ! Does anyone here know an affordable vaccination clinic in cebu? Thanks!
- Feb 10 by pogzRNHi, I just got a LOO from ETEA for June.. I've been hearing some ruckus about their accreditation but I read from posts here that it has been lifted. ETEA's all I have so it would be very helpful if anyone could shed some light on how the program goes all throughout until finding job placements.
- Feb 10 by 25buterfly25hi! Im new here, and i'm planning to take this bridging program. i read here that taking IELTS is the first step, what should i take academic or general? cuz i'm kinda confuse about the two.. Thanks
- Feb 11 by sephinehi everyone!
For the MMR vaccine and Varicella vaccine, do I really have to have two shots for each? I was told by my center that one shot each is already enough. THe brand they used had effects which lasts for 3 years already hence not needing 2 shots.
Anyone ? please enlighten me. I'm for Unisa. Thanks!
- Feb 11 by ane2xHi! Regarding the online course, is it really necessary? And how did u know about it? I dont have an offer yet from ihna but they told me they will send it in 2 days.. Did they advise u take the online course? Coz they havent told me about it yet
- Feb 11 by rsa_0513Quote from ane2xYes, it is mandatory that you finish it. A prep course. They will send the access along with the offer letter. Just wait..Hi! Regarding the online course, is it really necessary? And how did u know about it? I dont have an offer yet from ihna but they told me they will send it in 2 days.. Did they advise u take the online course? Coz they havent told me about it yet