Bridging Program in Australia - Page 51Register Today!
- Jan 1 by sbeattrixZarmp48,
Other than this thread, read also the last pages of "Meeting AHPRA requirements" thread. You might get your answers there.
- Jan 5 by bigbrowneyesQuote from fayeeeoh my? why? it's flower dot power 0211 at yahoo dot com i hope you get this i will give you my real email ad through this and add you in facebookhey there. yeah i have the offer already. still cant email you..
- Jan 6 by fayeeeQuote from bigbrowneyeshey there i just sent you an email. i hope you'll get itoh my? why? it's flower dot power 0211 at yahoo dot com i hope you get this i will give you my real email ad through this and add you in facebook
- Jan 7 by bigbrowneyesQuote from fayeeei didnt get your message. there is no space between power and 0211 ha.hey there i just sent you an email. i hope you'll get it
- Jan 7 by bigbrowneyesQuote from fayeeeor you can give me your email add so i will be the one to send you a messagehey there i just sent you an email. i hope you'll get it
- Jan 8 by fayeee
- Jan 9 by bigbrowneyes
- Jan 13 by dougersHello fayeee and bigbrowneyes.. Have you sorted out your accommodation in Melbourne?
- Jan 13 by traumaRUsWe respectfully advise you that AN does not allow soliciting for room mates. There are grave privacy concerns on the internet and we strongly urge you to find room mates in person.
- Jan 14 by ncx23xcnHi guys! I'm a newbie here in this site and have read almost all of what is written in this thread.
I'm a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines and am currently working as a Clinical nurse in a tertiary hospital here in Manila for a year and a half now. I'm really interested in knowing on how some of you guys started the whole process of taking up the bridging program in Australia, specifically for those who took/is currently processing their papers for IHNA, LaTrobe Uni and UniSA-ARNTP.
I would really appreciate it if some of you could help me on how to start with mine OR if you're in the same position as I am, let's try to help each other out.