Bridging Program in Australia - Page 47Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by dougersI was interviewed yesterday.. Waiting for their feedback.
- Dec 1, '12 by mimms1985hi can somebody help me with the IHNA online interview like what will they ask me.want to do it tommorow
- Dec 1, '12 by KrislynciaraQuote from nurseJanellynope, i haven't. i'm checking the student portal every now and then. where are you applying now?
i applied to IHNA perth about 3 days ago.i completed the necessary requirements and passed the online exam as well, now i'm patiently waiting for the release of offer letter. I don't know if i should apply to other universities though for back up.
- Dec 3, '12 by jap_617Quote from Green Leaveshi GREEN LEAVES!I am for June 2013 at LTU. I just got my LOO last Tuesday. I applied at LTU last week of October immediately when I received my eLOE. By the way, have you submitted already you accomplished acceptance form? and do you have an agent assisting you?
Actually, im done with the enrollment already and my next move now is for my visa processing but i might do it sooner.
I did not have an agent, i did it on my own.
Proceed immediately with your enrolment so that we'll be classmates Ok?
- Dec 3, '12 by Green LeavesQuote from jap_617CALLING all nurses for LTU in June 2013, can we have facebook communication so that we can plan together for our accommodation and give advice to each other regarding the progress of our visa application. my email add is email@example.comI just checked my email. LTU's response to me was after 5working days, not 4. I submitted mine in Oct. 15 then on the 22nd of Oct., they sent me my student portal to view and accept there offer. once you accept the offer, they will send you the letter offer and your offer acceptance form which you will fill-up and send back to them (plus the tuition fee)..then your COE will come next. no sweat!
- Dec 3, '12 by Green LeavesCALLING ALL NURSES who are for LA TROBE UNIVERSITY in June 2013, can we communicate and be friends in facebook so that we can give advice to each other in terms of visa application, accommodation, and maybe about jobs while studying. just pm me.
- Dec 5, '12 by bigbrowneyesQuote from dougerssupposedly im for december but got prob with my ielts. so, i moved it to jan 2013.. now, im waiting for my ielts result to be released and the new school offer. maybe next week or week after next, i will process my visa.Hi bigbrowneyes,
I applied and waiting for their response..
How are you going with the application?
- Dec 10, '12 by einalem29Hello! i got an offer from ihna (july) what are the schools that could accommodate me for an earlier intake? Help! I already applied in LTU and AAON (with no feedback yet)