Bridging Program in Australia - Page 43Register Today!
- Quote from einalem29hi.. anyone who applied in LTU? need help.. im sending my app via their student portal but i cannot find the course code/ course preference.. TIA
hello Tia! im kinda interested in LTU. Would you please help me how to apply in La trobe, and did you already ask how much is their bridging program? please let me know,thank you Ciara
- hello,would someone please help how to go through immunization history? thanks thanks
- Nov 21, '12 by belle_v2gQuote from KrislynciaraIt is $16,000 AUD
hello annie, im interested in ETEA as well,would you please give me the cost of bridging program there? thanks
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Nov 21, '12 by einalem29hello!
anyone who had an interview with WLI? what are the usual questions? thanks
- Nov 22, '12 by sawskyhi, so is it acceptable if i only have one year work experience but in the community clinic only for AHPRA registration, Thanks a lot...
- Nov 22, '12 by nurseJanellycan you guys help me in applying to LTU? I just got my loe and i wanna give LTU a try. I just passed by their website but i cant seem to find their 'apply' tab, most infos just contain requirements for application. thanks!