Bridging Program in Australia - Page 145Register Today!
- Jul 2 by Silverdragon102We do not advise people to post their phone numbers on a BB for safety reasons.
- Jul 3 by cutemango.02Anyone here for ihna perth aug 23 intake? Im pretty much lost in what to do. Please help
- Jul 3 by ann leahQuote from dicediceHi, dicedice. For safety reasons, you shouldn't be posting your number online. Anyway, i'm for the july intake. However, haven't got a visa yet. Do you have a visa already?HELLO I'M NEW HERE.. JUST POSTING TO FIND MY FUTURE CLASSMATES FOR ACN/CON JULY INTAKE... I'm not always ol. So here's my number, kindly text me and let's get in touch. 09157652010.. Anyone?? thank you!!!!
- Quote from funnybanana1989Hi Cindy! Hi FunnyBanana! I think we are future clasmates! Please add me up in fb. firstname.lastname@example.org... my yahoomail is dianne_astraquillo.. hope to hear from you! God bless..HI Cindy, the visa you should apply is the visa 600 Visitor visa- Tourist Stream, though I have not lodge my documents yet, coz I have to travel to Cebu and send it through courier the Via center next week. please add me up at fb Cleeve Kwan
- Quote from ann leahHi, dicedice. For safety reasons, you shouldn't be posting your number online. Anyway, i'm for the july intake. However, haven't got a visa yet. Do you have a visa already?
Hello Ann leah! Yes, I do have my VISA already. I received it 2 days ago. I hope you get yours soonest! Here's my fb, email@example.com... God bless!
- Jul 4 by isleOFview08My visa got delayed and i was pushed back to the july intake. Got yours already?
- Jul 4 by teyangQuote from pogzRNbuy where? printers are cheaper here in ausWould you recommend buying a printer while on placement? ETEA doesn't seem to provide printing services for students and if we're out on placements, I reckon it'd be much easier if you could have your own particularly if you're somewhere in the outback/remote areas.
What do you think???