Bridging Program in Australia - page 141
Hi. I am new here. I don't know exactly where to go. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines and I am interested in studying in Australia for a bridging course that will help me become a registered nurse there. I need... Read More
- 0aryt i still have to find money for the tuition il have my draft made on the 25th hopefully it could reach aaon before the due time. do u have any idea how long it would take for a visa to be processed for aaon? because im still on vacation and il be bak on first week of july..
- 0Quote from burngayadid u mail the check via courier? i havent paid the tuition fee yet but im planning to pay it on the 25th thru bank draft and have the copy emailed to them.. hopefuli the bank draft would arrive to them on time. if its thru courier its not 3 days only?how did you pay for the tuition fee is it through bank draft or bank to bank? do u have any idea?
I paid the tuition through bank draft and emailed the scanned copy of the check to them cause it would take 5 working days for the check to arrive Australia.
- 0Quote from pepperedblueis that for student visa? because i think its possible to get student visa for aaon because it is cricos ..im from cebuA friend told me it would take approximately 4-5 weeks processing of visa depending on the bulk of applicants. Where you from? I'm from Davao City.
- 0Jun 20, '13 by pepperedblueQuote from makalipongOh my friend is currently attending the BP of ACN in Sydney. He was on a subclass 600 visa. I called AAON the other day and asked re the type of visa to apply for and they said i'm to apply for the 575 visa..i'm on yahoo, mayo_rn.is that for student visa? because i think its possible to get student visa for aaon because it is cricos ..im from cebu
- 0Quote from pepperedbluethats the student visa type of visa.. have u received ur confirmation already of enrolment? are u planning to lodge ur visa online?Oh my friend is currently attending the BP of ACN in Sydney. He was on a subclass 600 visa. I called AAON the other day and asked re the type of visa to apply for and they said i'm to apply for the 575 visa..i'm on yahoo, mayo_rn.
- 0Jun 21, '13 by nurseZELQuote from chobieRNHi! i was suppose to join the June intake, but due to Visa delay, I was moved to August... Hows the experience in AAON so far? wat's ur accommodation arrangement?Got mine within a week after sending them through courier and emailing them a scanned copy of the draft.
I'm for June 2013 intake, are you as well?
- 0Jun 21, '13 by nurseZELQuote from xanxanHi! yeah..sorry, Joan gave me your number but i lost it... now i cant pm you coz i haven't bee active on this site. hows ur application? i finally decided to go for AAON.I got my AFP cert May 9. I scanned and had it CTC'd the same day and scanned and emailed it right away to ACN. So far, these 2 docs- coe and afp check- were what they asked from me to complete my application.but they have not responded as to what the status is. I did email today to do a ff-up.