Bridging Program in Australia - page 132
by michikoy 270,674 Views | 2035 Comments
Hi. I am new here. I don't know exactly where to go. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines and I am interested in studying in Australia for a bridging course that will help me become a registered nurse there. I need... Read More
- 0Jun 8, '13 by regienaldgHello Annie.
I read you are already done with your bridging course. May I please ask a few questions? Regarding the immunization records, I do not have a record of my past vaccinations, should I take all of those immunizations again for the record? Will the school assist you in finding an employer? How long will it take to apply for a visa for the bridging course? I read that the Subclass 456 is replaced by Subclass 600 but they are basically the same. May I please ask how much fund do I need for this visa including an estimated cost of living for the 3 months course(how much money do I need in order for the embassy to approve my visa)? Thank you very much.
- 0Jun 8, '13 by tintin_rheaQuote from jo_tanhello jo_tan! I will be having my intake on Sept. 2013. Melbourne campus. Hopefully, I can process the vaccinations, health insurance etc. I haven't started my e-learning yet. When is your intake btw? and what campus?Hi tintin_rhea. which IHNA campus you'll take your BP?melb. or perth? have you started your online course. thanks =)
- 0Jun 8, '13 by sbeattrixQuote from annie_v2gThanks ms annie!There is no minimum or maximum day you should stay in the Philippines. It is a personal decision to go back as soon as i can because I am worried that employers might not be able to reach me if they decided to grant an interview, especially if I stayed for too long in the Philippines. When you apply for a visa, your passport should be at least 6 months valid (i think i've read that somewhere) so to avoid any hassles, just renew it before you apply a visa.
- 0Jun 9, '13 by elzlzlQuote from sephinejust had my interview from aaon....so so so nervous.. i guess i did better during my interview at alpine health/ lonsdale. wish me luck!
hi! you've gone through both interviews with lonsdale and aaon? how was it? can you give me some sample questions? thanks!
- 0Jun 9, '13 by iamANNiehi @bigbrowneyes
im new here.=) im glad you mentioned about having less than 1yr experience but still managed to get an approval from aphra. im confused since alot of agency now adays req 2-3yrs of hosp experience in order to apply to aphra. is that 1900 hrs experience continous was it paid experience? did aphra had any ff up question regarding your experience?
i hope you can answer my questions. thnx! =)
- 0Jun 9, '13 by nepahi everyone, I am new to this site.. I just have some queries regarding the registration. I got some basic view but want to know more. As I am a nurse from Nepal worked almost a year but could not reached to make a year experience as I got visa for UK as a student where i completed my BSc(Hons) Nursing and Healthcare Top-Up level 6 and working as a Nursing Assistant in NHS Hospital. I have not been through Ielts yet but planning to do it. I know nowadays its been tough to get register in overseas countries and same in UK and here population flow is too high and so on so, just planning how it works in Australia. I have still a year visa left in UK so i want to know is there any good news for me or how do i get through please give me some ideas..and if it is good then will it be okay if i apply from UK or should i have to go back to my country..and what about the experience some say 3-6 months some say.. i am just confused please help me!!
Thanks a lot
- 0Jun 9, '13 by jo_tanQuote from tintin_rheame too still very much disorganized with what to do next / first. ill be having my intake on Sept 23, Perth. Lot of things to do. well initially I applied for the July intake , Perth because my AHPRA will expire on Oct. 2013 but they offered me the August intake.. =)hello jo_tan! I will be having my intake on Sept. 2013. Melbourne campus. Hopefully, I can process the vaccinations, health insurance etc. I haven't started my e-learning yet. When is your intake btw? and what campus?