becoming licensed to work in Nebraska becoming licensed to work in Nebraska | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

becoming licensed to work in Nebraska

  1. 0 Hi all

    I'm a Canadian educated nurse and a newly licensed RN there.I'm hoping to move to NE, but I have no idea where to start the process. I've been hunting for info for what seems like forever, but I have no clue what steps to take to make this whole process as easy as possible.

    Any info and tips would be appreciated!
  2. 1 Comments

  3. Visit  loriangel14 profile page
    #1 0
    You will need to contact the BON in NE and they will give you instructions on how to apply for a license in that state.If you meet their requirements they will allow you to write the NCLEX.You will also need to get a work permit.