Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 39Register Today!
- Dec 25, '12 by dalagangpilipina17
- Dec 29, '12 by khenthi dalagangpilipina17!
so you don't have the information about housing yet? when do you plan to apply?
- Dec 29, '12 by dalagangpilipina17@khent yes. I'm totally clueless . I plan to apply at least this January. How about you?
- Jan 2 by spicyallenhi all nurses!
GOOD thing I was able to browse website regarding jobs in norway. My friend told me that norway needs a volume of nurses. problem is i am clueless of the process as in I will start from scratch. Hope you can guide me and by the way my question is what are the requirements and is there a need of an agency??? how about the language I read that you must learn there language first. also how much money will I spend? thanks much!
- Jan 5 by khent@dalagangpilipina17
I also plan to apply hopefully this month, if ever I complete my requirements.
- Jan 5 by khenthi spicyallen!
You don't need the help of an agency. In fact, the embassy does not encourage that. As for the requirements, check this website Norway - the official site in the Philippines. Hope that helps.
- Jan 6 by giftdonnaHello!
I would like to ask if how long does the processing takes? I paid my giro last august and still now I have not yet heard anything about it. I'm starting to get worried. Will they e-mail/mail you? Hope you guys can help me Thank you!Last edit by giftdonna on Jan 6
- Jan 20 by buttons7891hi
im nurse from tacloban city, id like to applying in norway but i really don't know the process, i was reading your threads previously but really cant understands i would like to apply for a working visa in there since i have 2 years experience already as an icu nurse.can you help me with this?thanks!
- Jan 27 by mountainspringI inquired in this office who gives assistance and you have to apply for there visa which allow you to stay there for one year and look for a job and learn there language.I was told to prepare PRC card,PRc certificate,birth certificate,school credentials like diploma,RLE,OTR,all authenticated and a bank cert of 700k.you have to pass these documents to there embassy and get interviewed and pass the interview.You have to pay the visa fee of 19k online thru credit card and if you recieve the invoice you pay again thru net the SAFP or PRC Norway for 10k.I was asked to pay 60k for the assistance fee from assisting you with fixing all your documents,mock interview,some materials for learning the norwegian language,passing job applications in norway,assistance in looking for accomodations,airline etc.The fare,pocketmoney and rents will be shouldered by you..So maybe you will spending more than 200k just to get there.I talked to a guy who recieved all the documents he needed to go to Norway and he said he got all his documents in less that 6 months.Last edit by mountainspring on Jan 27 : Reason: additional text
- Jan 28 by lastace5to mountainspring
Im new in this thread..and interested to apply as auxillary nurse to norway. MAy i ask what is the name of the agency did you inquire for this? thank you..